Premia aspires to be among the Sustainability leaders in Greece.
As one of the leading real estate companies, we are committed to the sustainability journey, as an employer, a business partner, a community and environmental member, and a value creator for the shareholders. By thinking and acting sustainably, we are focused to deliver excellent service to our tenants and strong financial results and position the company for a strong future growth.
At Premia, sustainability is the way we manage and operate our business to best serve our customers, care for the environment, continuous care for employees’ and associates’ health and well-being, securing of profits via optimal management of properties portfolio, and drive long-term prosperity.
For us, sustainability is a business method that ensures safety, efficiency, and responsibility, shaping a business and business culture that has as its basic principles:
- Integrity: responsibility is integrated in the business behavior of Premia involving all employees and associates of the Company. Every single transaction and business interaction is managed with integrity, fairness, and respect.
- Recognition and Personal Development: a criterion for the Sustainable Development of the Company, is the continuous development and lifelong learning for all employees, in combination, ensuring equal opportunities and zero tolerance in any kind of discrimination.
- Risk Prevention and Avoidance: Company applies the Prevention Principle in all activities, ensuring the timely identification and assessment of potential business risks, minimizing thus exposure.
- Environmental and Social Responsibility: offering to society in combination with the integration of good environmental practices in its activities, are a fundamental value for the Company, aiming at the environmentally friendly investments.
- Compliance: compliance with all legislations and regulations is the basis of all company’s activities.